What better way to learn how to get that book written and published than to learn from authors themselves?
Get this powerful 4-module audio program from authors Lorin Beller and Charmaine Hammond for just $97, and get that book DONE!
4 audio modules:
- Pre-recorded instructional conversations between Lorin and Charmaine
- Lorin is author of:
- Charmaine is author of:
- Audio modules accessible online for unlimited listening
- Over 2 and 1/2 hours of real-life examples, tips, considerations, cautions, instruction, and inspiration
What topics are covered?
Module 1. Game Plan
- Why am I writing this book in the first place?
- Do I want to go with traditional publishing or self-publishing?
- How do I get started with either publishing method?
Module 2: Partnerships are Critical
- Who do I need to collaborate with?
- What areas can I handle on my own, and which require help?
- How do I find and hire these partners?
3. The Details
- What registrations do I need? How do I get them?
- How do I categorize my book?
- Can I put my book on Amazon.com?
- What else do I need to know about the publishing world?
4. The Book is Ready — Now What?
- How can I best market my book?
- What do I need to do before, during, and after my book launch (and do I even need a launch?)?
- What comes first: publicity or my book?
- PLUS: Creative ideas for getting those book sales!
Just $97 for unlimited access to all 4 modules!
How do I access the audio program?
They are available through a password-protected website, with no special equipment needed. When you purchase the program, you will be sent the information you need to access these files.