“It’s your world, what do you want it to be?”
“What’s the bold move you can take to change your business today?”
Powerful questions like these, out-of-the box thinking, and instant audience connection through her motivational energy are all hallmarks of Lorin Beller’s professional speaking engagements — as you can see for yourself in the following video:
“It’s about top-notch business skills integrated with a spiritual approach to success… It’s about the ability to be nimble on your feet in a way that’s dancing rather than chaotic.”
This approach of Lorin’s has become a game-changer for audiences across the country, as she offers a unique blend of :
- Powerful fresh perspective
- Practical wisdom in the form of ideas that can be implemented that very same day
- Entertainment and engagement to bring out laughter, tears, and a strong view of possibility
- Inspiration through case studies, storytelling, tips and tools.
Audiences leave Lorin’s speaking engagements ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into their life’s adventure deeper than ever before.
Lorin speaks for audiences such as:
Entrepreneur Organizations (National and International)
Corporate America’s Women’s Groups
Student Groups (in Educational Institutions / Universities)
Sales and Marketing Groups (National and International)
Book Clubs that are reading Lorin’s books (typically via Skype)
Lorin speaks on a variety of topics such as:
- Balancing the Work Life See-Saw: Lorin offers new and fresh insight on how to naturally create a more balanced and fulfilled life. As a Mother, she has a first-hand understanding of the complexities of balance and offers audience members encouragement through real-life tools, laughter, and a healthy dose of empathy!
- The 7 Secrets of Wild Success: Lorin removes the mystery around these secrets by turning them into 7 powerful Big Fish Principles — the basis of Lorin’s first book and the foundation of all the Big Fish programs. Each of these 7 principles provides a framework for new understanding and a shift in self-defeating behaviors. The combination of all 7 will help any audience create more success and satisfaction in their lives and businesses.
- SPLASH! How Women Entrepreneurs Create Success: This topic is based on her newest book due out in the fall of 2011. Lorin shares very clear ‘hows’ in order to create success – hands on skills, tools and bold actions that will help women create the impact that they intend to have in the world.
- Powerful Goal Setting for Wild Results: In this program, Lorin takes the “yuck” away from goal-setting and turns it into an energy-boosting exercise that people actually ENJOY doing! This program uses the Big Fish Goal Wheel, a powerful tool for all-inclusive life and business goal-setting. This program is especially appropriate from October – January of each year… but will truly be effective any time of year.
- Transitioning from Corporate America to Entrepreneurship. More and more people are transitioning from ‘the corporate office’ to the work of their dreams…. let’s transition in a way that has success happen more efficiently!
- The 21st Century Entrepreneur: A Women’s Model. In this program Lorin talks about the importance of Women Entrepreneurs and how they design their business and team to work in the grand plan of their life! She leaves women real ways to design a life and business so that it really works for them. A fulfilled life with a successful business is the goal!
- Creating an Energy-driven Bottom Line: Creating more money takes strategy, mindset, attitude, sales process, bold marketing and confidence. When you put that equation together, it is all about energy! Lorin speaks on this topic from a collective women’s entrepreneur standpoint in a way that will give each person great ‘take aways’ that apply to their own individual situations. A non-traditional approach that makes sense and gets results!!
-Developing Powerful Teams through Conscious Leadership: More and more teams are functioning differently because of how women are leading! How do we use conscious leadership to develop highly efficient teams that we consistently do GREAT work? Lorin has had two types of teams — a ‘brick and mortar’ team as well as a virtual team — and both have been extremely effective (although not without their challenges!). Lorin tells all!
- Create YOUR Own Life: With this topic, Lorin actively dispels the myth that we are merely pawns in our own lives. Lorin’s passion shines through as she helps audiences realize that each one of us is fully responsible for and capable of creating our own lives just the way we want them! Great topic for student groups!
Testimonals from people that have hired Lorin to speak for their audience:
“Lorin Beller was the Keynote for our Annual Conference. Lorin presents unique concepts for women entrepreneurs in a lively and inspiring way. She’s great to work with, very accommodating, and the audience at our conference became raving fans!” - Randa Cote Moms in Business Unite.
“Lorin was our Moderator for our Impact Austin annual speaker series for our members. She moderated a discussion among 2 other professional women, one of which is nationally known the other internationally known. Lorin was ‘the golden thread that wove it all together!’ Lorin facilitated the panel’s conversation beautifully…and enriching it with comments of her own.” - Pam Blaine, Impact Austin
“I just wanted you to let you know that your interview on my show the Professionals with Impact is still one of the most popular I have done and still getting listeners.” - Joanne Quinn-Smith CEO, Dreamweaver Marketing Associates, Publisher and host, PositivelyPittsburghLiveMagazine.com
“Lorin was on a ‘Savvy selling panel’ for our national conference. The panel was one of the most popular and well received break outs for our 3000+ women attending our national conference. Since them, Lorin has been speaking at various chapters around the country literally from coast to coast: Albany, New York; Austin, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Nashville, TN; San Diego, CA; and more. Every time Lorin speaks, our Managing Directors and their attendees have only rave reviews.” - Kym Yancy, President eWomenNetwork
“Lorin came to kick off the New Year at our National Association of Women Business Owners – Greater Austin Chapter. She inspired, motivated, and even created some big ‘ah ha’ moments for our members and guests. Lorin takes business processes and reframes them to be used by women to be more powerful tools. Lorin is a perfect speaker for NAWBO as she is an expert on how to achieve success like a woman! Thank you, Lorin! Your talk was terrific.” - Nancy J. Williamson, NAWBO Austin Co-Founder
“Before Lorin Beller arrived in Knoxville to present, “What Does It Take for a Woman to Become Wildly Successful?” at the eWomenNetwork Accelerated Networking Event, the event “sold out.” The audience actively participated in Lorin’s entertaining and informative presentation. The common theme following her presentation was that she was one of our best speakers yet and many asked about having her back for an encore presentation. In addition to Lorin being an accomplished presenter, I have seen the impact of her coaching. One of our members and a client of Lorin’s has completely transformed and grown her business since becoming a “Big Fish” with the Big Fish Nation program.” - Jeanne Griffin, Managing Director Knoxville, TN eWomenNetwork
“Lorin spoke at our National Sales and Marketing Executives International Conference. (SMEI). Lorin is not shy about challenging her audience. Her presentations are not designed to help people feel good. They challenge people to learn, to grow, to do better…in a manner that people feel comfortable receiving. That’s a skill – or perhaps an art – that few speakers possess. It’s been a privilege for me to listen and learn from Lorin in the past and I look forward to the next time I can be in her audience.” - Peter G. Pollak, Chairman ReadMedia, Inc. and National Board of Sales and Marketing Executives International
“I had the pleasure of meeting and listening to Lorin Beller speak at the Mom’s in business Unite Conference where she was the KeyNote speaker and I left there feeling inspired, motivated and in complete awe. In fact what I said to my friend sitting next to me was, ‘I just got my money’s worth.’ ” – Debby Boe, Owner Signed, Sealed & Delivered
“I had the opportunity to hear Lorin speak… immediately I implemented what she suggested. In 3 days I got 3 new clients! Lorin’s message changed my world!” - Carol Smith, Eurotech Kuechen
[For Lorin’s full Speakers Bio click here]
To book Lorin for your program email us today!